This Yamaha model of AV Receiver is simply urbane and erudite. AV receivers in the RX-V 75 Series are all feature-rich and extraordinarily flexible, giving you the ultimate entertainment experience for years to come. If you wanna know more about it, then read more of this Yamaha RX-V375 5.1-Channel AV Receiver Review.
Click here for product pricing and more user reviews.
This AV receivers of Yamaha’s RX-V 75 Series feature a neat and well-designed anteriors and exteriors which subtly compliments the serious range of features which include AirPlay® and AV Controller App functionality on the networkable models, 4K pass-through, 3D video, MHL on all models and much more! With this audio receiver, you can enjoy HD video with operating convenience, collectively with Yamaha’s superior sound quality.
What are this AV Receiver’s features?
The RX-V375 is well engineered for ease-of-use and unrestrained AV entertainment with outstanding Yamaha sound quality from an isolated amp circuit design. Suitably convenient functions like YPAO™, SCENE buttons and front USB input for iPhone®/iPod® and USB thumb drives are also included.
It definitely has distinctive amp configuration for high sound quality! This AV receiver was purposely designed with a strong focus on achieving brilliantly high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low jitter PLL circuit, which subsidize to its excellent audio performance.
This model also has HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel. 3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function permits data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable with no need for an extra optical cable.
- Provides Dolby/DTS for Movies, while providing basic two channel stereo or 4+ speaker output for music.
- Ease of use. Pretty much, pull the receiver out of the box and the menu system is ready to do the work for you.
- The speaker auto adjustment feature is extremely useful. Place the speakers any where and you will be able to find room! On the floor, back-side down, table tops and sideways on tops of TV’s. This feature makes calibrating much easier for unique setups.
- Has power saving features. You can leave the thing on, and it’ll turn itself off.
- Seemingly only uses 24-28 watts electricity. Far less then a computer.
- Advanced Settings menu can only be activated and navigated by the front panel.
- Once you start a task, there appears to be no cancel button on the remote for when you make a mistake.
- USB Memory Devices; FLAC, Vorbis, or anything other than WAV and MP3 files cannot be played with the RX-V375.
Overall, this is an outstanding receiver! Lots of custom configuration options, it has a simple interface and solid sound for the money.
Click here to find the best deals and secure shipping: