The Wolverine 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter (F2DSuper) is the best film-to-digital converter you can find on the market. This device has very simple design, very easy and convenient to use and can convert all your film into to 20 Megapixels digital images in a matter of seconds. If you want to know more details about this device, continue reading this Wolverine 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to view more photos.
For those who have a stacks of 35mm, 126, 110 Slides/Negatives and Super 8 movies, worry no more about wanting to preserve them forever because with this device, converting them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve will be super easy and convenient.
What are the key features of this film-to-digital converter?
Wolverine’s 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter is a simple-to-use device that can change your piles of films into high mega pixel digital images in minutes. You will not even need your computer or any software to do so. All you have to do is plug in the F2D-Super into an outlet or a USB port, boom! – the images are then saved to the device’s memory or to a memory card (optional). After doing the task, you can then connect the device to your Windows PC or Mac to upload converted files via the USB ports.
One thing that is beneficial about this device it that it is able to convert 4 types of films. Using an adapter this 4-in-1 converter can digitize all your 35mm, 126 KPK, 110 and Super 8 Film by just pushing in into the adapter and it loads impressively fast too!
- Stand alone (no computer required to do the job)
- Maximum digital image resolution is 5472 x 3648 Pixels or 20 MegaPixels
- Can convert films to digital images in seconds
- Has a unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & negatives
- Has an internal memory to save images
- Compatible with Windows PC or Mac
- Converts the images fast
- Simple and easy to use
- Can convert 4 types of films
- Can do enough snap shots (on Super 8 movies) to recreate your entire movie using Picasa editor
- 2.4″ Color screen allows you to view images
- Can view the images on TV via the TV-Out jack
- Internal memory only stores up to 40 images
- Cable for TV-Out jack is not included
This device is very useful for those who want to have their old negative pictures come alive and be stored forever. Those old pictures you have on the closet will not be wasted away and be ruined when you can store them and even organize them more easily when they are digitized.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Wolverine 20MP 4-In-1 Film to Digital Converter (F2DSUPER)