Wacom, a trusted leader in digital pen technology for over 30 years brings you a stylus pen that’s created especially for professional and non-professional digital artists. Introducing Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus – a pen that is compatible with your iPad Air, iPad 3/4 and iPad mini. With this stylus you can draw, create designs, sketch, and delight on a natural pen-on-paper feel wherever you are. Know more about this digital art device through this Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus Review.
Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus is a professional-grade device for your iPad where you can create digital art naturally with a pressure-sensitive pen that has palm rejection feature and lets you draw, sketch, and paint on your iPad with the artistic feel of traditional tools.
What are they key features of this Stylus Pen?
Starting with the design and build, this Intuos Creative Stylus is a small (5.3 inches long, 0.4 inches wide), lightweight (0.88 oz) and has a strong, durable casing that holds two extra rubber nubs, the included AAAA battery. The top half is built with brushed aluminum and the bottom is enclosed in a nice soft touch grip. Its rubber tip kind of feels like a magic marker on glass when writing or sketching into your iPad.
This stylus offers a number of hardware features that will definitely be appealing to digital artists. First is a pressure-sensitive tip with 2,048 levels of sensitivity, two side switches offer easy access to shortcuts, and a Bluetooth 4-enabled support for palm rejection. With the first feature, the pen lets you take control the thickness and relative granular measurements of the strokes depending on the of the force being applied to the stylus, the second is an easy access button for eraser or undo features, and the third lets the iPad only recognize the stylus—and not your hand or palm resting on the screen.
- Easy and comfortable fit on hand when sketching/drawing
- Comes with durable case, and extra nibs.
- Pressure sensitivity works perfectly
- Useful shortcut buttons for erasing/undo
- Simple to set-up and pair with iPad
- Comfortably enough weight of the pen when sketching
- Pressure sensitivity, palm-rejection and shortcut functionality works perfectly with Bamboo Paper, Inkist, Flipink, ibisPaint, Adobe Ideas, ZenBrush and MyScript Notes.
- Some light strokes do not register
- Chunky tip makes the pen less precise when doing fine lines
- Battery is not rechargeable
- Accidental press of the button can disrupt workflow
- Not compatible with Android app devices
This stylus is best recommended for digital artists or designers that does their creations digitally on the iPad as this device would be pricey for casual iPad users. Although this pen does not have the best precision compared to other stylus out there in the market, it offers the great pressure sensitivity as that with the Adonit Jot Touch 4 (which has a better fine tip).
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus for iPad Air, iPad 3/4 and iPad mini (CS500PK0)