Those who are in the medical field might already be very familiar of the word “soleus”. This particular word which is Latin of origin is actually a powerful broad flat muscle in the back part of the lower leg that we commonly call the calf muscles. This muscle runs from just below the knee to the heel, and is mainly responsible for in standing, walking and running. The brand Soleus on the other hand is a company based in Austin, Texas – a land of scenic hill country routes that are great for running as well as the famous Town Lake trail. The Soleus Unisex SF002-001 Go Fitness Band is a product that is well engineered and developed by first and foremost runners themselves. Let’s check out their product through this Soleus Unisex SF002-001 Go Fitness Band Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
With the company’s commitment and passion to running, their products are marked as simple in design yet delivers quality performance. The Soleus Go is one of their products that is suitable for newbie runners as well as seasoned marathoners as it aims to enhance the experience of both types of runners by giving the users what they need and not what they don’t.
What are the best features of this Fitness Band?
The Soleus Go has a simple yet trendy design. It is light and sleek, which makes it great to wear when running. This device automatically counts your steps as well as the calories burnt while also comparing your current stats to your pre-set goals. It also lets you scroll through all your real-time daily activity information. All-in-all the device shows the date and time, current battery power, calorie, distance, step, weather information and incoming calls on the phone as well as messages.
This device stores up to 30 days of your daily activity, 30 files of exercise data and 10 files of sleep data that will be reviewed on the Soleus Go app. If and when the memory is full, the oldest file will be automatically deleted and replaced by the newest file for each activity. The device is water resistant which protects the device when sweating during the workout or run – but not the type that will be alright in completely submerging into the water.
- Small, light, and trendy design that can be worn 24/7
- With date and time OLED display
- Handy 3D accelerometer and measures distance; avg pace/speed; step counter
- Displays the weather or temperature through Bluetooth connectivity to smartphone
- Shows number of calories burned; sleep pattern tracking; fitness goal tracking; vibration alerts
- Convenient popper plate clasp closure
- Informs you when you need to get up and get moving (vibrates)
- Easy to set up and use
- Has large enough digits which makes it easy to read
- Silicone band is durable
- Fully charged batteries will last up to 7 days under normal use conditions
- Not good for submerging into the water (should also not press any buttons when submerged in water too)
- Does not have a community to join where you can compare stats with friends (no web portal for users) and is still working with MyFitnessPal integration.
- Unable to count stair-climbing
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Soleus Unisex SF002-001 Go Fitness Band Digital Display Quartz Black Watch