The Fujitsu fi-7260 is a fast, reliable scanner and one of the first desktop scanners in the market that has paper protection by detecting irregular noise, preventing disruption in work flow, making it perfect for everyday tasks. This scanner has been specifically designed to reinforce increasingly diverse business related document scanning routines at the desktop of each workers or small work groups. Read more from this Fujitsu fi-7260 PA03670-B555 Document Scanner with Flatbed Review to know how this scanning device with advanced hardware and software can heighten your productivity.
Click here to check product pricing and availability.
This sheet-fed/flatbed scanner is ideal for all office environments (small or big offices) as it has a compact design and small footprint. It is convenient and easy to use and has an LCD screen to display necessary information (scanning profile choice, maintenance operation, etc.) to aid the user in the scanning process.
What are the key features of this document scanner?
Incresed productivity and versatility would be two of the best features of Fujitsu fi-7260 PA03670-B555 Document Scanner. It’s A4 plate makes it able to do flat-scanning for bound documents. The paper handling feature is greatly improved as its independent driving rollers makes a better alignment of documents before scanning. Also the iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection) audio system detects stapled or non-aligned documents thereby protecting the documents from being damaged and likewise prevent paper jams.
This scanner offers two software packages that can both be useful for regular or occasional use. These are the PaperStream Capture and ScanSnap Manager. The PaperStream IP driver makes an even better image quality, optimizing it upon capture. PaperStream Capture batch scans, manages scan profiles, indexes and sorts documents – all functions lead to a better way in organizing your digital documents.
- New PaperStream IP driver makes great quality images
- Has two bundled softwares: PaperStream Capture and ScanSnap Manager
- Great speed of 60 ppm / ADF capacity of 80 A4 sheets
- Impressive productivity and versatility
- Has 80-sheet automatic document feeder
- Handy ultrasonic double feed detection feature
- Includes a remote administration tool for managing several scanners
- Prevents damage of documents and paper jams
- Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (iMFF) automatically bypass documents containing sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels
- Ultra-bright LED lamp technology helps significantly decrease its power consumption
- Scanning limitations caused by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher) however this scanner generally still brings great quality scanned images
- Does not support multi-embossed card feeding and only can scan to up to 3 cards at a time
This scanner will indeed be a great purchase whether the workplace is fixed or expanding as managing digital documents through it will be very easy and efficient. This scanner gives system administrators advanced software tools that enables them to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.