Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machines has remained to be the choice workout machine for most people of all ages and varying athletic abilities because of its unequaled functionality, durability, friendly customer service, and post-sale support. Concept2’s Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is known by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training that provides an efficient cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your muscles. Know more about this workout machine through this Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
This equipment delivers a solid, dependable performance at a suitably valuable cost being one of the best selling indoor rowing machines in the market. At a smaller fraction of the cost compared to other home fitness equipments or a yearly gym membership, having the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose is definitely of great convenience.
What are the best features of this indoor rowing machine?
Rowing is a sport that can be applicable for all. It can be used as a training for a world championship, recovering from injury, cardiac rehabilitation, managing diabetes, keeping fit, losing weight,and etc. The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine includes a PM3 or a PM4, that lets you choose the Performance Monitor that best fits your requirements and interests and at the same times gives you accurate, comparable data for every row. Each rowing stroke involves full compression and extension of the legs, working the muscles of
the calves, thighs, hamstrings, buttocks and hips, giving a great workout for the legs.
This indoor rower responds commendably to your exertion on every stroke, which makes it very effective because the user has full control of the exerted force and resistance all throughout the workout. Thanks to its spiral damper, you can readily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, hence changing the feel of the stroke to best match your preference. The flywheel is well designed to have very minimal noise when using it and also has a very nice and smooth feel.
- PM3 or the PM4 yields accurate data
- Durable construction with easy maintenance
- The Performance Monitor provides distance, speed, pace, calories, and watts for each workout you do
- Adjustable monitor arm lets you position the monitor where you prefer it
- Easy to operate and install
- 14” (35.6 cm) seat height (keeps a low profile)
- Quick-release feature (no tools required) with frame lock mechanism easily separates the machine into two pieces for storage
- Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position
- Has adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Nickel plating allows for longer periods between oiling
- Stainless-steel track to ensure a smooth, gliding seat movement
- Although this machine works-out a lot of body parts, this machine is only a single action/static movement rowing machine (not dual action like some rowing machines in the market)
- The seat is hard, not contoured for those who have light to medium weight bodies
- Resistance is inconvenient to adjust while rowing
There are indeed a lot of benefits with rowing. One of which is that because it involves so many muscle groups simultaneously, this activity puts a healthy demand on the cardiovascular system, thereby improving aerobic fitness. The Model D is a good choice for a rowing machine. It is efficiently engineered to last a lifetime. This machine can take the abuse of heavy training day after day.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM3 (Black)