HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Printer is actually similar to HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401dn only that it has been stripped of a lot features. Nonetheless, it has the same high quality output that would be best for use in small or large offices or even in home offices that do not see the need to use a duplexer on their printers. To know more about this printer, continue reading this HP LaserJet Pro 400 Black and White Laser Printer M401N Review.
Click here to check the price and to read more user reviews.
This printer also supports HP ePrint that allows you to to cloud printing and Apple AirPrint. It holds most of the important features making it a good choice aside from the fact that it is more afforable compared to M401dn.
What are the key features of this printer?
As mentioned earlier, HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Printer is similar to the M401dn model only that it excludes the duplexer (for two-sided printing) the touch screen controls, the support for Web apps, and the ability to print files from a USB memory key. However, it has the same quality printing and impressive speed of 35 pages per minute.
This printer makes great text quality output, and prints even small text readably. This kind of printer can be used for desktop publishing applications or prinitng out power point hand outs. Photo quality is great compared to most mono lasers, which makes it good enough for photos in a client newsletters.
- Supports AirPrint (you can print directly from your iPhone)
- Has a total 300-sheet capacity standard with 50-sheet multipurpose tray (800-sheet maximum)
- Amazing impressive fast printing compared to other printers of its class
- Compatible with PostScript
- Prints with high quality text
- Low running cost
- Ethernet capable
- Easy installation
- Printer slips into energy-saving sleep mode between print jobs (takes additional time to warm up before printing the first page of each document)
- When you print many pages, it will sometimes insert blank pages (spitted out separately)
This printer is a great choice for those who are looking for a printer that requires a high quality printing at a medium cost for a black and white printer.