The Fellowes Jupiter 2 125 Laminator is a robust and high-performing laminator that showcases a high-speed warm-up time and auto pouch sensor. This laminator’s unique auto-adjust system senses the pouch thickness and self-adjusts all by itself to the optimal laminating setting. This device is convenient both for office and home use. It is user friendly, hence very easy to operate. Know more about this device through this Fellowes Jupiter 2 125 Laminator Review.
Click here to check product pricing and One-Day shipping options.
Laminating your presentations, office documents, and even your kid’s school projects has never been quick and easy, thanks to the Fellowes Jupiter2 12.5-inch Laminator. This device uses HeatGuard technology that reduces the surface temperature of the laminator, making it safe to touch and thus preventing accidental burns when operating.
What are the best features of this laminator?
With a size just perfect to be placed on top of your desk, the Fellowes Jupiter 2 125 Laminator will be a perfect companion for daily laminating uses whether in home, school or in an office environment. It’s dimensions in inches are 5.13 x 8.19 x 21.25 and it weighs around 15 lbs. This laminator delivers high-quality output without having to wait for a long time for the device to heat up. Its InstaHeat technology warms it up in approximately 55 seconds. More so, this device has a total of 6 rollers which produces a high-quality finish at the rate of 30 inches per minute through the 12.5″ throat.
The Jupiter2 can laminate hot pouches up to 10 mil thick as well as cold pouches. With the company’s concern on having accidental burns in operating most laminating devices, this device has HeatGuard technology which ensures that heat is kept inside the laminator so the outside is comfortable and safe to touch.
- Elegant yet robust design (device is made up of a mixture of both metal and plastic)
- Fast warm-up and laminating process
- Does not need a carrier to laminate (carrier-free mechanism)
- Anti-jam protection feature allows reverse mode for any misfeed or overloading
- Tough and quality six-roller system
- Top-notch lamination quality
- Energy-saving – shuts off automatically when not in use (also prevents overheating)
- AutoSense Technology detects pouch thickness and instantly self-adjusts laminator to optimal setting
- InstaHeat Technology warms up laminator in 55 seconds
- Reverses rollers disengage pouch for re-centering or removal
- Easy and safe to operate
- Superior performance that can be suitable large office environment
- This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
This product combines speed, automation, and safety hence it is perfect for those who does laminating jobs on a daily basis.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Fellowes Jupiter 2 125 Laminator with 10 Pouches, 12.5 Inch (5734101)