The HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer is an all around device that does your printing, scanning, faxing, and copying jobs. It saves so much of your time and value of money as it offers reliable and low-cost printing for everyday documents. The printer’s Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) allows you to quickly fax, scan, and copy multiple pages (up to 35 pages). To find out more about this versatile device read through this HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
The HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer is well engineered to render a simple, easy and forthright setup that is convenient for users. Through its optional high-capacity cartridges and convenient HP Combo Packs you will be able print for a low cost per page and save money.
What are the key features of this all-in-one printer?
This printer has a compact design to save space which will be perfect for a home office or even to small and medium sized work spaces. The HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer offers flexible features that make it somehow stand apart from the rest of the printers in the market. Aside from its fast printing capabilities, multi-page faxing, scanning, and copying this device is simple setup right out of the box. Operation is very smooth with its 5.08 cm display and keypad. Also, it is ENERGY STAR qualified to save energy.
This printer also gets a better value for frequent printing with original HP high-capacity cartridges and Combo Packs. There is easy, free cartridge recycling thanks to HP Planet Partners – however, the program availability varies as these original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available only in some countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America.
- Space-saving design (Dimensions: 445 x 365 x 217 mm)
- Affordable, quality printing for everyday documents
- Easy, intuitive setup and use
- With optical scanning resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- Scans both through flatbed and ADF
- Convenient multipage faxing, scanning, and copying
- Features that can help reduce environmental impact
- Handles multipage fax, scan, and copy tasks hands-free
- No driver downloads needed with HP PCs running Windows 8— (HP Printer Software is pre-loaded)
- With 5.08 cm display and keypad for easier operation
- With e 35-page automatic document feeder
- Conserve resources without sacrificing performance (Energy Saver)
- No Wireless capability (No WiFi, No ePrint feature)
- No Duplex printing
- Functions as printer, copier, scanner, fax but does not support multi-tasking (doing more than one task at once)