For someone that keeps an active lifestyle as well as healthy living, you would already know the daily activities that you would be needing to do every day. The bigger challenge with these healthy habits relies on sticking to it. This is where Garmin’s Vivofit Fitness Band comes of great use. It helps you turn your healthy intentions into a lifetime habit. Read more about this device through this Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band Bundle Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read other user reviews.
This device reminds you of your personal day-to-day goals and at the same time follows your progress and more importantly, it will let you know when it is time to keep your body moving.
What are the best features of this Fitness Band?
Garmin, one of the leading companies that manufactures fitness devices and also a global leader in satellite navigation calls the vívofit™ – “A Fitness Band That Moves at the Pace of Life”. This device showcases a distinctive, curved display that always stays on. Its display shows steps, goal countdown, calories, distance, and time of day. More interestingly, it utilizes replaceable batteries last over one year and is water-resistant to up to 50m. The device is also compatible with ANT+™ heart rate monitors1 for fitness activities.
The vívofit intuitive feature will definitely impress you as it determines your current activity level, then allots an achievable daily goal. As you reach your objectives, vívofit will automatically change your goal for the next day, gradually pumping you toward a healthier lifestyle. Thanks to Garmin Connect™, you will be able to get involved with a free online fitness community and likewise earn virtual badges and view your progress.
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Displays steps, calories, distance; monitors sleep
- 1+ year battery life and battery is readily available to stores
- Water-resistant to up to 50m
- Pairs perfectly with heart rate monitor for fitness activities
- Learns your activity level and assigns a personalized daily goal
- Garmin Connect allows user to join online challenges
- Follows your progress 24/7
- Synchronizes wirelessly to see a complete picture of your progress
- Simple instructions and easy to use
This fitness device’s battery life is pretty awesome and marks its advantage among the other fitness devices in the market. As we’d compare it to leading fitness trackers, like the Fitbit Force and Nike FuelBand SE, both require recharging every seven days. Also The said devices require pushing a tiny button in order to read the time, daily step count, distance and calories. Vivofit displays all of this information without the need to press anything at all. One single button is used to cycle through the data.
- It doesn’t measure stairs or elevation
- Can’t see the display the dark
- Pretty much dissappointing from a company that is a global leader in satellite navigation, this device has no GPS functionality! (Really Garmin?!!)