Let’s be fit, keep the sexy bod and be healthy! Keep track of your fitness with the Garmin Forerunner 210. With the Garmin Forerunner 210 Water Resistant GPS Enabled sport watch you will get a great range of features to track pace and distance, with your choice, an add-on heart rate while using the easy to navigate menus and buttons; Special Edition 210 features multicolor White, Green & Blue styling.
This could be the perfect valentine’s day gift for your sweetheart… Help your sweetheart stay on track–in the car, on a jog, or on the next hiking adventure, this watch will help navigate with certainty and confidence. Forerunner 210 also gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile. This GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked. To avail on GPS deals click here: Don’t Let Your Sweetheart Get Lost, – Up to 35 Off on Selected GPS!
The Garmin Forerunner 210 GPS heart rate monitor features a user-friendly interface of the popular Forerunner 110, giving you more methods and procedures to track your performance and help you reach your fitness goals.
What makes the product stand out?
It has high-sensitivity GPS receiver stays connected and locked onto satellites – it will be of use even near tall buildings and under tree cover. Forerunner 210 features HotFix® satellite prediction, which means it finds the satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time.
Forerunner 210 is easy and has basic instructions to use so you can focus on your workout. Out of the box, first of course – you’ll charge it, answer a few simple setup questions then just step outside, press the start button and begin your walk or run to track essential workout data— once you’re done, press stop. It really is as easy as that!
This watch has hands down the fastest satellite connect speed. The feature of Garmin Connect is amazing! You have one place that will track and store every statistic from your runs, hikes, and bike rides.
- Accurate and easy to read
- Intuitive menu
- Large Screen and simple controls
- One hand control and quick navigation
- Quick signal and reliable reception
- Whether you’re training for a race or launching a healthier lifestyle, you’ll love the motivation that comes from reviewing your workouts online. Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect for free data analysis and sharing.
- The connection to the computer is sometimes hit or miss, what you should do is to align the pins just right so that it is picked up by the computer.
- There are instances that the heart rate/strap are unreliable. It may have something to do with the chest rate strap. It is made of a soft material that can be folded easily which may cause the sensors to lose contact with the skin.
Overall this is a solid product, again it’s not 100% perfect but then again it works great for XC skiing and running and all other uses! Won’t take so long to get a signal. The coolest thing is the link to the Garmin website to download HR, Elevation, Pace, Speed, and see your workout on a map. GREAT! A great buy indeed! Click here to buy.
Click here for more images and the best deals: