A device that lets you make conference calls wherever with the best-in-class performance is the Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker. This conference speaker features four omni-directional microphones that impressively picks up voices in all 360 degrees. These four microphones can pick up your voice to a maximum of 16 feet away with an impressive echo-cancellation technology that makes sure a clear sound is being delivered. Read more about this device through this Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
The Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker easily connects with your iPhone, iPad or Mac via Bluetooth or any other compatible mobile devices and allows you to have conference calls with clear and smooth conversations done with ease.
What are the best features of this conference speaker?
With a small, slim design and dimensions of approximately 4.3 x 4.3 x 1.1 in inches, the Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker is lightweight (around 6.4 ounces) and is ultra-portable. The device’s vaulted metal grill accentuates in giving an output from every direction. Its design is even more amplified by the placement of a unique button that is located in two of the four corners to maintain the call that controls the on/off, as well as the volume and mute control. Durable materials such as metal for the grill and appealing features such as a behind tinted plastic disappearing charging LED articulates the overall balance between the ambiance of a home and modern office environment without dismissing the focus on a professional character in function, features and portability.
The Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker is engineered with a powerful built-in speaker that has a 2-inch high-sensitivity, low-distortion neodymium magnet speaker. This has a specially designed low-profile cone that consequently result in a wide-range response and wide audio dispersion. Hence, the user can talk while walking around the room and from anywhere in the room without a drop in quality. It makes the device also great for music playback.
- Slim and compact design for high portability anywhere you go
- Advanced noise cancellation creates clear sound
- Advanced echo suppression delivers smooth conversations
- Four microphones for perfect voice pick up in 360 degree
- Advanced HD audio technology for natural voice
- Easily connects to Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices
- WeCall app for quick and intuitive conference calls
- Talk time lasts to up to 8 hours
- Impressive powerful speaker can easily hear voices and play music
- Has LED status indicators for call, charging, and mute functions
- USB connectivity allows you to makes calls through your laptop
- 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award
- Output from the other end of the line can sometimes be inaudible but varies from one device to another as well as the background noise.
- In comparison, the Logitech P710e is a bit louder and richer in audio output while the Philips is extremely accurate on the high pitches and perhaps a little more muffled on the lower end
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker AECS7000/37