Anticipating its release on February 2014 the Carbon Steel Edition Basis Health Tracker 2014, would probably be the world’s best and most advanced health tracker yet. It has a sophisticated design and impressively advanced technology as it uses 4 sensors which includes an Optical Blood Flow Sensor that captures continuous heart rate on your wrist all day and all week, and a Resting Heart Rate during sleep as well as insights into Stress. Know more about this health tracker through this Basis Health Tracker for Fitness Sleep and Stress 2014 Edition Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
With this 2014 edition Basis Health Tracker, you will be able to unlock your highest potentials by changing your routine. What makes Basis different is that it will make you do something from the data provided as Basis goes farther than just data capture.
What are the key features of this Health Tracker?
The main difference (actually the only difference sought by far) between the Basis Health Tracker for Fitness Sleep and Stress 2014 Edition and the Basis Health Tracker for Fitness 2013 Model is its color and its Advanced Sleep Analysis of REM and Deep sleep. The latter feature sets this wearable-tech device ahead of the other devices in the market as its Body IQ feature delivers real sleep analysis and understands your Deep / REM / Light Sleep, Toss-and-turn, Sleep Score and Interruptions. With this feature, Basis instinctively knows when you go to bed and wake up without the need of any buttons to push and ‘modes’ to set. Indeed, this is a unique feature of higher level of analysis that no other health tracker in the market offers.
Of course we have some days or even weeks that are less energetic than usual. Even on these days, Basis comes of help as it is designed to adjust your weekly recommendations and invigorate things up when you’re doing well and calming it when you’re not. This kind of flexibility is important to maximize your potential for the long term.
- Elegant Carbon Steel luxurious fit/finish in black and polished chrome color
- Has multiple sensors that gives a clear scientific picture of your health, tracking heart rate, motion, temperature
- Body IQ feature automatically detects your favorite activities, like walking, running, and outdoor biking, in real-time
- Set small goals and change daily routine through Healthy Habits system
- Water resistant
- Calorie counts also adjust automatically
- Wireless syncing with select iOS and Android phones available
- Can also do wireless syncing with PC or Mac
- Continuous heart rate measurement, activity level, duration, and calories burned
- Indicates workout intensity by showing sweat levels
- Screen is quite dim
- This device is only intended as complement and not as a replacement for workout-centric, chest strap-based heart rate monitors
Though the price of this device is higher compared to its competitors, the Basis Health Tracker for Fitness Sleep and Stress 2014 Edition is by far the most advanced activity tracker on the market, and provides hefty and substantial information and analysis others can’t match.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Basis Health Tracker for Fitness, Sleep & Stress (2014 Ed.)