The Polaroid camera sounds so classic. It was year 1948 when the instant camera, the model 95 Land Camer, was first invented by Edwin Land, an American scientist. The modern times has brought this classic gadget into a much higher level as it merged with digital technology. Find out through this Polaroid POP 3×4″ Instant Print Digital Camera Review, the features as well as the limitations of this digital device and all the more of it is worthy of its price tag. Also, find out the difference of this device from the earlier polaroid camera releases like the Polaroid Snap Touch as well as it’s difference from Fujifilm Instax Square.
Click here for product pricing, availability and color variants.
Perhaps the feeling of nostalgia may not be around for those who are born in the millenial era. For those who have the nostalgia, the new features can be quite mind-blowing in comparison to the features of the older Polaroid models. The digital counterpart along with the Bluetooth and WiFi/WLAN Connectivity does not only make up the big difference of the device. Read more and find out.
What are the best features of Polaroid POP 3×4″ Instant Print Digital Camera?
The Polaroid Pop is not just an ordinary instant camera. Its design is quite neat, thin and slick. But apart from the chic look, it has a whoping 20MP CMOS sensor. This camera not just takes photos but is also capable of recording 1080p full HD videos. The videos and pictures can then be stored in a micro SD card of up to 128GB. This is quite an impressive difference as compared to the 3.4MP camera from Fujifilm Instax Square Hybrid.
Just like its predecessors (The Polaroid Snap and Polaroid Snap Touch), the core of feature of these polaroid cameras is its printing ability. The device’s integrated printer uses ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology. The old polaroid cameras have used fluid compound enclosed in a thin plastic sheet to form the image. With this Polaroid’s new trademark technology, implanted crystals that are tinted as well as heat are used to create stunning 3.5- by 4.25-inch print-outs that of course features the all-time favorite Polaroid Classic Boarder Logo.
Another cool add-on features of this device is the WiFi and Bluetooth capability of the camera which enables it to connect to a Smartphone (iOS or Android) and transforms it into an instant photo printer via the Polaroid App. Extra features in the App include its ability to add stickers and effects as well as and filters to enhance the image, plus the images takes less than a minute to print.
- Small and slick design with choices of different colors
- 20MP photos
- 1080p HD video
- Built in dual LED flash and Microphone
- Digital Zoom enabled
- 3.97″ LCD Viewfinder touchscreen
- 3.5×4.25″ Border Prints in vibrant colors
- Polaroid POP App to edit, filter, add extras and print the pictures from your smartphone or tablet
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Micro SD Card enables saving capacity up to 128GB
- Ink-free Zero Ink Printing technology
- ZINK Paper has an adhesive back so the photo can be used as a sticker as well
- The material is made up of plastic and can easily get scratches – providing a case might be necessary to protect it.
- The App is glitchy and hopefully Polaroid updates this problem soon.
- For a 20MP camera, the print outs seem less than its quality but then it is much better than the 3.4MP from Fujifilm’s Square.
In comparison to other digital polaroid cameras in the market, this products seemed to have the better quality for a much cheaper price. For those who are just looking for a polaroid printer, the Polaroid ZIP is also a good option to directly print from Smartphones or Tablets.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Polaroid POP Instant Camera Gift Bundle + ZINK Paper (20 Sheets) + 9 Unique Colorful Sticker Sets + Case + Markers + Hanging Frames + Photo Album + Accessories