If you are into watching great movies in the comforts of your home, you will be interested in this. Panasonic, a manufacturer of consumer and professional projector solutions, has their the latest PT-AE8000U full-HD 3D home theater projector that brings forth stupendous video experience. Interested? Continue reading this Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3D Home Theater Projector Review.
Click here for product pricing and to purchase this projector with FREE two (2) pairs of Xpand 3D glasses.
This mode of Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3D Home Theater Projector is not as seemingly different from its predecessor as was the AE7000 from its own, but the visible appearances mean very little. The AE8000 of course has substantial improvements in a lot of areas especially on picture quality, from brightness (both in 2D and 3D) to contrast (both in dynamic range and shadow detail) to color accuracy and the clearness of detail. Any one of these improvements can seem rather little, but taken in sum they constitute a major upgrade that will interest both movie lovers, video fanatics and more casual users.
What makes this home theater projector stand out?
With 2,400 lumens of brightness and an extremely high 500,000:1 contrast ratio, this 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) resolution projector exemplifies Panasonic’s 11 years of home theater projector engineering. The PT-AE8000U gives outstanding picture quality in 2D, as well as advanced 3D features that convey a natural and comfortable movie theater experience at right at the luxury of your home.
The PT-AE8000 puts best of the focus on that extra component through both a 20 percent brighter 3D picture and motion reference for the stereoscopic vew. Fine-tuning is relatively new through picture stability and monitor tools that help refine the color and parallax effects before any 3D movie gets to begin.
- Hollywood collaboration – Panasonic has manufactured high quality home theater projectors in collaboration with Hollywood filmmakers and Panasonic’s Hollywood Laboratory. This partnership is instrumental in the development of projectors that deliver the image quality filmmakers intended.
- Advanced 3D features – In order to deliver natural 3D movement, the PT-AE8000U projector’s 3D Motion Remaster feature interpolates an image between alternately created right and left images caused by the active shutter system and, as a result, enables smooth, continuous and properly positioned 3D images.
- Excellent image quality – The PT-AE8000U comes equipped with a new 220W Red Rich Lamp for increased red intensity and a 2,400 lumens brightness rating, which enables the projector to produce bright images and deliver stunning color reproduction.
- Installation flexibility and customization – Installing the PT-AE8000U is made easy with a 2x zoom lens and wide range of lens shift.
- 3D depth control – Some 3D movies have entirely too much depth. By “too much depth,” I mean the filmmakers intentionally or unintentionally abuse 3D technology to create exaggerated depth and pop in their films. What this ends up doing is causing eyestrain. To fix this, the AE8000 has a depth control for 3D in the form of its 3D waveform monitor. This tool allows the user to adjust overall picture depth to fit within a “safe” range, thereby protecting viewers from sore eyes and headaches.
- The manual lens shift control is a small joystick, which is handy for quick-and-dirty adjustments but can be finicky when trying to make smaller, more precise changes.
- Another negative thing I can find in buying this product is that it is pricey! But then again, quality wise and from it’s features, it is definitely worth the money to spend for.
In conclusion to this review, the Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3D Home Theater Projector is easily the best home theater projector Panasonic it has ever released, and has the most natural and film-like image in both 2D and 3D yet seen on a Panasonic home theater model.
Click here for more images, the best deals (FREE 2 pairs of Xpand 3D Glasses), and secure shipping: