Another handy device that helps you in organizing your old films and slides is the Jumbl High-Resolution 14MP Scanner/Digitizer. This device showcases a compelling sensor and flawlessly converts 35mm negatives & slides to 14-megapixel digital images. Read more from this Jumbl High-Resolution 14MP Scanner/Digitizer Review to know more about this device.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
With this digitizing device, you have the option to do a 14-megapixel scan or have the built-in software to enable an interpolation of the image which impressively increases the quality of the photo to up to 22 megapixels.
What are the best features of this scanner/digitizer?
The Jumbl High-Resolution 14MP Scanner/Digitizer has a small and compact design yet despite its small size, this device will be able to scan and transform your lovely old memories and sweet moments from negatives and slides into sharp, vibrant and crisp digital images in JPEG format. These images can also be viewed on your TV, your computer or even from your mobile devices or better yet, have it printed out as regular photos.
All there is that’s needed to be done for the scanning and digitizing your films and slides comes right out of the box in this device. That being said, it will not need a connection to a computer to do its job. It is very easy and straightforward to operate too! All you you have to do is simply load the film or slide onto the negatives or positives holder. Then follow the included instructions to slide the holder into place, and press the “Scan” button when ready – and it’s done! The images will then be converted and saved to the internal memory or an optional SD card.
- Small and compact (3.4 x 3.4 x 4 inches; 8.8 ounces)
- With 2.4-inch color LCD screen will display your digitized image
- Comes with a jack for viewing of images on the TV
- Easy to operate right out of the box
- Great in converting 35mm Negatives & Slides to 14-megapixel digital images
- Built-in software interpolation is capable to improve images to up to 22 megapixels
- Compatible to both Mac and PC
- Capable to saves scans in its internal memory or Optional SD/SDHC memory card
- Provides standalone film and slide digitization, One-Button operation
- Computer/Software Required
- USB connection makes transferring photos extremely easy
- Can only convert images, not videos
- Limited type of negatives to convert (only for 35mm and slides)
- Has inlcuded 128MB internal memory but needs a computer when transfering the slides on it to another host if you want to use the internal memory
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Jumbl High-Resolution 14MP Scanner/Digitizer – Converts 35mm Negatives & Slides to 14- or 22-Megapixel Digital JPEGs Using Built-In Software Interpolation – No Computer/Software Required to Operate – Features 2.4″ Color LCD & TV Out