Fujifilm’s Instax cameras are one of the latest, cool and fun technologies that blends instant photography to the mainstream photography market. Compared to Fujifilm’s Instax mini 8 camera that looks and feels like a kid’s toy in candy-colored variations, this model might give much more inclination to your taste. The Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is meant to give people a better option in a classic and traditional, yet elegant design. Know more about this camera through this Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
For those who are not familiar with this device, the Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic is an instant camera where you take a photo and it spits out the image from the side camera, developing in front of your eyes using its 2×3-inch film packs.
What are the features of this instant camera?
What makes the Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic completely distinct from the previous ‘cute’ designed instax is that it has a more classic built and it features different of shooting modes for many types of scenes and applications for users. It includes shooting modes such as a double-exposure mode, a bulb setting and a macro mode that will allow short-distance photography at the press of a button where, unlike previous instax models, you no longer need to attach a closeup lens. The stylish and premium body, gives the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic a rather sophisticated look which has a “kids” mode, a “party” mode and a “landscape” mode.
The camera’s high performance flash gives off the perfect amount of the light that is well adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. This features helps a lot in optimizing the image exposure results when taking instant photos.
- Sophisticated, stylish premium design
- Automatic detection of brightness within the surroundings
- Automatic adjustment of camera flash and shutter speed for better photo quality
- Programmed electronic shutter release
- Variety of shooting functions and modes available
- Real image view finder, 0.37x, with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
- With Move in/out type lenses with , 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, F=12.7
- Very easy to load and use
- Instant films are expensive
- At close up photos, framing eyepiece is sometimes inaccurate and don’t always capture what you aim at
The design of this camera would match with your taste, and with significantly high quality instant shots and added features, it would definitely be a good choice to buy.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera