The CanoScan 9000F Mark II Color Image Scanner is a speedy scanner with proficient film scanning quality. With this image scanner, you will benefit high-speed scanning for everything from photos to documents, to even 35mm film while also enjoying superb quality. If you are interested to know the pros and the cons of this scanner, continue reading this Canon CanoScan 9000F MKII Color Image Scanner Review.
Click here for product pricing and more images.
With 9600 x 9600 highest color dpi, it produces excellent detail in both business documents and photographs. This scanner has My Image Garden software, in which CanoScan 9000F Mark II makes you get the most out of your photos and documents, offering an easy and instinctive way to scan and organize your files.
Why should you choose Canon CanoScan 9000F?
Let’s get more of the positive features on this image scanner. The CanoScan 9000F MK II features Super Toric Lens – this delivers pin-sharp scans from edge-to-edge and bright yet low noise images. What makes more interesting of it is that it requires zero warm-up time and offers lower power consumption with super-efficient white LEDs – saves you time and power. Plus, its Fare Level 3 features dust and scratch elimination along with fading, grain and back light correction. Also, its Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by distinguishing what you’re scanning.
The CanoScan 9000F Mark II also helps you get the most out of your photos and documents with My Image Garden software, it clever enough to neatly scan and organize your files.
- Impressive speed in warming up, and speed in scanning in high-resolutions. This scanner will be very efficient for those who does a lot of scanning.
- Try Auto Scan Mode and you will be amazed on how it works: excellent recognition, cropping, scanning and saving files in just one click.
- Auto Document Fix (as opposed to photo fix with FARE) is also quite advanced and, for example, makes text as clear as possible – automatically.
- This 9000F MKII has highly remarkable image quality; don’t let anyone convince you otherwise.
- Ease of use.
- Fast connectivity.
- Durable quality.
- Canon no longer bundle Photoshop Elements with their scanners.
- It doesn’t have any auto-correction for images that are out of focus.
In summary, for cleaner, more robust scans of older prints, Canon CanoScan 9000F MKII Color Image Scanner gives you the automatic retouch and enhance feature to scan your photos back to life – it brings out very mpressive colors on the images.