PAPAGO! GoHeart 100 is equipped with the standard ANT+ transmission protocol which allows you to link your devices that supports this protocol. ANT+ is the wireless transmission technology that lets your monitoring devices to talk to each other. Although this protocol is primarily owned by Garmin, this technology are being used by a lot of electronics that transmit fitness-related information over the years. The GoHeart 100 pairs with a lot of devices which includes GPS watches, treadmills, mobile phones, and workout apps. Know more about this device through this PAPAGO GH100-US GoHeart100 Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor Review.
Click here to check product pricing and more product images.
This heart rate monitor is designed to give a snug and secure fit to a wide variation of body types. Thanks to its affable and easy-to-use, comfort-made modifiable strap the user is able to customize the GoHeart 100 according to personal preference.
What are the best features of this Heart Rate Monitor?
The ANT+ protocol has been well-established in the fitness monitoring market for quite some time now. Having said that, the PAPAGO! GH100-US GoHeart100 Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor‘s advantage is that is it ensures that in using it, the user gets the required accurate and reliable data whenever and whenever you want it. Essentially, the ANT+ technology of this device gives you the simplest, versatile and most reliable user experience possible. In addition, the band that is used in this device is very soft and flexible made from long-enduring material which allows for frequent regular washing.
Small and compact, the GoHeart 100 will not be so hard to bring with you anywhere. It’s designed with comfort and efficiency as its precedence. This band can be easily adjusted from 66 up to 92 centimeters in order to securely fit almost any body type. Fitness enthusiasts are given the confidence of accurately tracking their beats per minute on a wide range thanks to the device’s heart rate transmission ability. ANT+ technologies require very minimal power, so, ANT+-ready watches or transmitters are able to function on a longer time even with one tiny battery and no charging to worry about.
- Small, compact, thin and lightweight (weighs around 1.6 oz or 45.4 g)
- Comfortable. soft fabric, adjustable strap
- Uses ANT+ 2.4 GHz Transmission Technology (automatically connects to ANT+ devices when paired)
- Powered with 3.0 V CR2032 lithium button battery
- Detects Heart Rate from 30 to 240 BPM
- Transmission Range of up to 16.4 feet or 5 meters
- Impressive battery life
- User friendly and syncs easily to your devices
- Strap is made from breathable lightweight material
- User must make sure that the device is tightly secured and is well in contact with the skin otherwise the device will not yield accurate data. Best results for the sensor is achieved by putting it at the exact center of the chest
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
PAPAGO GH100-US GoHeart100 ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor (Black)