The Silk’n Flash and Go is a revolutionary light-based system for permanent removal of unwanted hair which can be done at home. This device uses a technology that is very similar to what is used in thousands of permanent laser hair removal spa and salons across the world. Of course using the Silk’n Flash and Go is much cheap and economical as compared to a salon laser treatment. Know more about this product through this Silk’n Flash and Go All Over Hair Removal Device Review.
Click here to check product pricing and to read more user reviews.
The technology being used in this device is the Home Pulsed Light (HPL) which has been cleared by the FDA and has been used all over the world. This technology is the one responsible for users having remarkably lasting hair removal results from the privacy and comfort of their own home.
What are the best features of this Hair Removal Device?
The Silk’n Flash and Go All Over Hair Removal Device uses temperate pulses of light energy to disable hair growth. Light energy is taken in by the hair follicles while the surrounding tissue remains at normal temperature. This will then result to a virtually painless process that eradicates hair and give permanent results. This device will be perfect for sensitive areas like bikini lines and can also be used for larger areas like legs and arms.
In comparison to getting professional treatments at a hair clinic or a salon, having this device is economically wise. It is safe and painless and is approved by the FDA. With no more troubles of waxing and shaving or the very painful plucking, the Silk’n Flash and Go is definitely a revolutionary light-based system that users might really want to take advantage of.
- Small, lightweight and compact
- Ideal for removing hair on hard to reach and sensitive areas
- Results to permanent hair removal results for those suited for the device
- Great value for the money (compared to going to hair clinics and salons)
- You get to to do the hair removal treatment in the privacy of your home
- Easy to operate (just have to follow simple instructions)
- Procedure is painless
- Method of hair removal process is done quickly
- Effective to those who are suitable to use it
- Does not work for everyone (For safe use, this device is recommended for light to medium skin tones. If the skin tone is too dark, either naturally or from sun exposure, the device will then attack the skin’s melanin which could result to burns, blisters and dark skin spots)
- Users should shave the area they plan to treat first in order to increase the efficacy of the device (though this is not really a disadvantage, some find it time consuming to do)
- It takes time to see the results (maximum of 6 months)
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Silk’n SN-008 Flash & Go All-Over Hair Removal Handheld Device w/ 4 cartridges
I hate to see it when in cartoons, TV shows and movies they always have this stereotypical image of nerds with bad skin and pimple blemished faces. It probably is one reason why most people see the word “nerd” in a bad connotation. The fact that most nerds are book lovers and math geeks…. their brains actually make them sexier than any superficial models we see on billboards. And most importantly, nerds aren’t always unsightly like what most people think. Setting that aside, let me give out some skin care tips from the sexy nerds.
Top Ten Best Skin Care Tips
- Everyday skin cleansing and shaving can damage your skin, so keep it gentle. Long showers or baths remove oils from your skin so limit your bath or shower time, and it is preferred to use lukewarm rather than hot water. Also, strong soaps and detergents can take away the natural oil from your skin so it is best to select mild cleansers. In addition to this, if you want deep exfoliation, do it longer, not harder, as you cleanse your skin. Do not scrub in on your face when you are using one – too much force is harmful.
- Shave very carefully with lubrication to protect your skin. A shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving will do the job. Make sure to use a clean, sharp razor and also shave in the direction the hair grows, not against it.
- If you must mist, then make sure that you moisturize too—this is a two-step process. When you just spritz, the water also evaporates on the skin, which will create dryness. There are misters with an emollient like glycerin, such as the Body Shop’s Vitamin E face mist. Always keep your skin moisturized and use a moisturizer that fits your skin type especially if your skin gets easily dried.
- It is very important to protect yourself from the heat of the sun. Long time sun exposures can cause wrinkles, age spots and other skin problems — not to mention the increase the risk of skin cancer. At times we really do not like the gooey feel of facial sunscreen, so here is a solution: you can apply it with a sponge, which also helps it penetrate (Try this: Pro Beauty Sponges).
- For the best results—and long lasting penetration—apply products in the correct order: first use the lightest product (usually a serum), then followed by heavier formulas. Say for example, in the morning you may apply an antioxidant serum, then a moisturizer, and cap it off with sunscreen.
- For acne-prone skin, use an oil-free spray sunscreen like Clarins Oil-Free spray SPF 15. It goes on as a fine mist, in this way, you avoid spreading pore-clogging bacteria from your hands. If your skin gets easily flushed, store products in a cooler when outside in the sun. The cold ingredients will constrict blood vessels and make your face look less flushed.
- It has been known that Jasmine extract is a calming oil that is rich with antioxidants. You may treat their faces with Rodin Olio Lusso, this contains jasmine to condition the skin and give it a healthy look.
- Next time you get a big pimple, here is a home ready that might work out for you: Do many cycles of hot compresses on the part where there is pimple, then apply a glob of 1 percent hydrocortisone cream, like Aveeno hydrocortisone anti-itch cream and let it sit for two hours. This little dose of hydrocortisone helps deflate the bump.
- Manage your stress. Uncontrolled stress levels can trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. Stress sets off hormones that cause acne, so make sure you have time to relax and wind down. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — take steps to manage your stress. Set reasonable limits, and scale back your to-do list and make sure it includes time for you to do the things you enjoy. Less stress can increases the flow of oxygen in your body, will the minimize flare-ups.
- A healthy diet gives you healthy skin. It will make you look and feel your best. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. Try a a low-glycemic diet—lots of vegetables, whole grains, and few processed sugars— this diet can help eliminate acne. The refined carbohydrates, sugary treats, and processed foods spike insulin, triggers a surge of other hormones that can cause blemishes. Low-glycemic foods, will help the body regulate insulin.
- And last but not the least, regularly exercise. Religious strength-training should be done more as we get older. This makes a firmer skin from the neck down as a result of having better, more supportive muscle tone.
Nerd or not, it is a essential to take care of our selves – but keep in mind that what we see from the outside is just superficial. It is still most important to keep our soul pleasant by having a kind heart and wish the best and the good for everyone! We hope you find our skin care tips helpful.