Another impressive wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer that does your printing, scanning, faxing, and copying jobs whether at your your home or small office is the Canon Pixma MX432. This printer has a high resolution full color printing of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi at great printing speeds of 9.7 black ipm and 5.5 color ipm. To know more about this device, continue reading this Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer Review.
Click here to check product pricing and for more images.
This printer features duplex printing as well as Wi-Fi connectivity, hence, any user will be able to do a wider range of office tasks efficiently and quickly along with its extensive range of other features.
What are the best features of this all-in-one printer?
The Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer weighs approximately 18.7 lbs and is 18.1″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 7.9″ (H) in size. This printer is one of those created by Canon to be perfectly ideal for business professionals that does their office jobs from home. Upon using, the MX532 can utilize a 100-sheet paper feeder which can handle documents of up to 8.5 x 14″, or legal-size. When scanning, the user will have an option of using the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed for high resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi scans or its 30-sheet automatic document feeder which has duplex capabilities.
Additional features of this device include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which makes it possible for the user to print or scan photos and documents from a compatible mobile device. With PPS Cloud printing function you can print straight from any popular online Cloud services and social networking sites like Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox (the PPS app is free and can be found on the app store of your mobile device).
- Great printing resolution with incredible quality and detail in both business documents and photos
- Super G3 Fax is a high speed business fax standard with 19 coded speed dials and 50-page memory
- Great Optical Scan Resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Perfect size for small and medium sized offices or home office
- With Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) feature and a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2 picoliter
- PictBridge allows for direct printing from compatible digital cameras
- Prints fast borderless photos – 4″ x 6″ photo in approx. 46 seconds
- Uses 4 Color Cartridge System (easy to replace)
- Impressive Fully-Integrated 30-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder
- With Built-In Auto Duplex Printing
- Includes My Image Garden software that makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy
- Has a quiet mode feature
- Intuitive Auto Scan Mode feature automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves it with the suitable settings
- Easy to set up and operate
- Print wirelessly (WiFi capable) and effortlessly via AirPrint from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch – no drivers needed
- High running cost
- Only has a 2-line LCD display
Office tasks such as printing, scanning, faxing, and copying is made even more convenient with the PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Although for some, the high running cost is enough reason to take this off the list, considerably with all the other versatile features that it offers, this all-in-one device serves a lot more than its purpose.
Click here for the best deals and secure shipping:
Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer